No workshops booked at this time. Interested in sponsoring a workshop then contact firstname.lastname@example.org
STICKIDS workshops have been a great success with therapists, teachers , speech pathologists, professors and parents attending. Sample Feedback "Thanks Meryle for creating such a practical and exciting product to support kids!" ..."your presentation style is friendly, dynamic and easily explains so much!"
• Overview of guiding principles and philosophy of STICKIDS
• Overview of sensory processing, sensory integration, and cognitive motor learning frameworks as applied within STICKIDS
• Detailed "walk through" of the software including customization
• Practical application tips and tricks to using various planners, trackers, activity cards and games
• Overview of use of visuals from an OT perspective
• Learn how to apply regulation approaches using the Critter Meter and the Just Right Kid
• Questions, case studies and various demos of activities within STICKIDS
• Receive certificate for 6 contact hours
Fees are: $195 for full day workshop . Add the Therapist SticKids product at discount price of $95. Past workshops:
- Akron Ohio Nov 2010
- Seattle Was Nov 2010
- Austen, TX May 2010
- Chicago , IL Oct 2009
- Long Beach, CA Feb 2009
- Manhattan, NY Mar 2009
- Denver, CO Mar 2009
- Boston, MA Nov 2008
- Long Beach CA Feb 2008
- Oakland CA Feb 2008
- New York Nov 2007
- Long Beach CA Feb 2007
- St Louis AOTA Apr 2007
- Toronto & Barrie Oct 2006
Other SticKids events:
SticKids has supported and had booths at the following conferences:
- STICKIDS well received as guest author at Therapro's booth at AOTA Houston in April 2009. Therapro supported SticKids workshops promotion throughout 2009
- SeNetwork Conference NY,NY Sensation to Emotion Mar 2009
- Dr. Lucy Miller “Sensory Processing Disorder: How Does It Affect Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder” at Edmonton Alberta Canada Feb 8 & 9th 2008 www.autismawarenesscentre.org
- R2K Pediatric Therapy Network Long Beach California
Feb 2007, 2008 and 2009 www.pediatrictherapynetwork.org
- April 2007 - Premier presentation at AOTA St. Louis conference at Southpaw's booth
Also watch for ads and promotions in: OT Practice, SI Focus, Exceptional Family and websites Healing Threshold , OT Today and Therapy Times
SticKids article in SI Focus Winter magazine 2009
STICKIDS has an Australian Distributer:
Life Skills 4 Kids Debbie Hopper www.stickids.com.au
STICKIDS has UK Distributer SINETWORK UK
Lucy Miller & Meryle Lehn @ STAR Center & KID Foundation
SticKids participates in Dr Lucy Miller's SPD bi yearly symposiums across America www.kidfoundation.org
STICKIDS makes donations to SPD Foundation through workshops and products sold at SPD Events
Look for STICKIDS being carried by your favorite distributor.
You may buy from them or here, whichever suites you.
Premier Release at R2K conference sponsored by Pediatric Therapy Network Feb. 24 & 25, 2006 was a great success!
Booth set up with Gord & Megan.
Meryle celebrating with beta testers from Pediatric Therapy Network.
Meryle with first STICKIDS sale.
if you wish to sponsor a workshop in your area (403)932-6517